|Roster - Section Programs: Youth Apprenticeship Programs (YA)|
The course is held at a youth apprenticeship, Co-op, etc., providing dual enrollment credit for youth apprenticeship/work skills.
The student learns job skills within a work setting.
· Go to https://dpi.wi.gov/wise/data-elements/sectionprogram for detailed descriptions.
- Assign the appropriate Medium of Instruction Type (face-to-face, distance education, virtual/on-line, distance education).
- Go to https://dpi.wi.gov/wise/data-elements/mediumofinstruction for detailed descriptions.
· The general education teacher from your district assigns the grade of "not applicable" (NA) to all students. Note: Roster is not currently collecting grades or completion status.
· The general education teacher from your district reports all students in a student completion record through Roster, as the Classroom Position Descriptor (teacher role) includes primary instructor, lead team teacher, co-teacher, or secondary instructor, for example.
- Go to https://dpi.wi.gov/wise/data-elements/classroompositiondescriptor for detailed descriptions.
Keywords: Roster, Youth Apprenticeship, section program, dual enrollment